Just when I thought I didn't have much going on between Whole 30 and my injury, these pictures (or lack thereof) show that I really haven't been up to much at all...
[While I may not understand it's real purpose, I really like Kombucha. Not to mention, it's a great mixer...]
[Getting up early never quite seems to get easier, but it definitely makes it a lot better when I'm able to have time between the gym and work to indulge at my local coffee shop.]
[Seriously. This is cauliflower crust pizza, and I'm obsessed. Don't doubt, you'll get a recipe one of these days.]
[After hoping so hard that my injury report following my MRI would be positive, things were sadly negative (think crutches and a scooter right on the fringe of my upcoming Chicago trip), so I wallowed and laid up for a bit this weekend.]
Lately I'm loving...
- Alex wrote my most moving post about her thoughts during her run at the Boston Marathon. I read this at work which was a bad idea. I cried so hard.
- Mo's trip to Nashville has me adding that to my wanderlust list. I mean beer and food and beer? You know that's my kind of trip!
- While I can't commit to another challenge (especially on the tail end of Whole 30...), but I just love this #Nature365 idea!
- I really wish I had the patience and expertise to do this french braid + side bun hairstyle! My hair is so boring most of the time.
- How freaking adorable is this maxi dress on Justyn? I'm a little obsessed with it...
- Speaking of black and white stripes...this skirt with the brown sandals? Britta nailed it.