We D and his dad installed hardwood floor in our bedroom which mean sleeping in the breakfast room for two days.]
[Absolutely delicious squash pasta that I'm obsessed with!]
[Having a long weekend with my sister in town was fabulous. Snow cones that make your teeth yellow are always a good choice!]
[After having friends and family stay at our house seemingly non-stop and constantly doing dishes, the sink looks like this when I finally have time alone.]
[That sink of dishes calls for a special-recipe margarita...or two.]
[A nightmare of a Friday night of rain, driving, traffic, anxiety, creepy people, and flight delays resulted in a little in-car reading...at least I finished two books in one day.]
[Wish we would have had a little bit longer of a stay at the Nantahala Outdoor Center]
Now for some awesome links...
- Jenni mentioned every single thing that defines happiness for me. As I grow older, I'm learning that my definition of happiness and success isn't the same as every one else's. And that's ok. They can have theirs while I have mine. Oddly enough Jenni's list is the same as mine.
- This looks like the perfect, refreshing summer cocktail!
- I couldn't agree more with how consistent exercise changes your body image.
- Speaking of body image, it's time to give this advice a try.
- My moral self is ashamed that, as a vegetarian, I hadn't thought more about the purchase and use of leather goods.
- What a cool company! I love a good beard (plus there's a giveaway!).
- This gal is really making me want to buy some Saltwater sandals! Are they as comfy as I hear?
- My goal is to eventually run a race (preferably a marathon) for a cause, and I'm grateful for these tips!
- I'm swooning over this little anniversary celebration! The picnic had me sold...
- Thrilled to find out about this local NC company that sells cocktail mixers!