I'm taking a page out of Alex's book and sending a little Monday motivation your way. I've been away, and in the meantime I've been quite a ball of emotions and stress. This quote (while not necessarily as motivating as it is thought-provoking) struck a cord with me. Sometimes I come to a place in my life where I want so much to live but feel that living requires having earned something. Everything in life seems to cost. For now, I'm trying to kick the stress and worry aside and focus on my happiness and how I am living.
- My first half marathon post-injury is Sunday. I've worked so hard (and have been feeling really good on my long runs), and I know that work is going to pay off. Running again has reminded me how great it feels to work so hard at something and be able to accomplish something.
- Spring weather. Enough said.
- Planning our Spain/Portugal trip! And counting down for it!
- Reading. Currently: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- Book club
- Me time.
- Yoga. Expanding my horizons and trying new things
- My weight loss challenge with D. Bring it!
How are you living these days? What's making you happy?