- Running! Yep, promise I'm still training for that half marathon.
- Enjoying time with D. He's been traveling less which keeps me busy on weekends.
- Working and enjoying (yes, enjoying) my new teaching gig.
- Drinking, eating, and enjoying life (ie. not worrying about losing weight)
- Moving our friends from Boston to RALEIGH!
- Planning our December/January vacay.
- Enjoying cable that D just purchased for us.
- Making new recipes and baking!
- Dealing with some crazy family drama going on in my life now.
- Not bringing work home on the weekends.
Friday, September 23, 2011
I've been a lazy blogger.
I've still be taking lots of pictures with intentions of blogging. I've had lots of blogging ideas. I've actually been cooking and BAKING. I can't believe it's been early September since I posted. I can't believe I'm averaging 1-2 posts per month. Honestly, the energy to blog has fallen to the wayside. Here's what I have been up to though: