Lots of bloggers using Google Blogger will email a reply to your comments. If you're interesting in making this easier for us, just link your email with your own blogger profile! It's super simple:
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Click the arrow by your name and picture in the upper right-hand corner
- You'll be transferred to what others see when they click your name from a comment
- Click the orange "Edit Profile" button in the upper right-hand corner
- Under the Privacy heading, click the box beside "show my email address" (and you can see the email address where comment replies will be sent to
- Under the second heading of Identity, enter the email you prefer comment replies to be sent to (note, it does not change your email you use to log in to Google or Blogger)
- Then make sure you scroll to the bottom and click "Save Profile
The next time you view your Blogger Profile page, you should see the Email under Contact Me as a blue hyperlink. Oh, and while you're at it, get rid of word verification on your own blog comments...it's super annoying and makes it 10x harder to comment from phones (or anywhere for that matter).
And now I can regularly reply and chat with all you lovely followers! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!