1. Cream and sugar servers - These owls are adorable from Anthropologie! I keep my sugar in a server by the coffee, but these would be perfect to bring to the table with our weekend coffee.
2. Jittery Joes coffee - This is by far our favorite coffee. The Wake-N-Bake blend is used to make my favorite beer. The coffee is straight out of Athens, GA. Some local North Carolina coffees we enjoy include Larry's Beans and Counter Culture Coffee.
3. A pretty mug - I don't actually own the beauty above, but I'd like to! One of my favorite mugs is a thick, fat mug from the thrift store. We also own some pretty cool Terrapin mugs.
4. Almond milk - I've tried to shy away from using creamers made and distributed by corporate farms and companies. Instead of creamer, I started using vanilla almond milk. It gives a bit of sweetener while "lightening" up my coffee. I've found I enjoy this much more than creamers.
5. Cane sugar - I don't necessarily use vegan cane sugar, but I stopped using artificial sweeteners. I get any cane sugar I can find at the grocery store I am headed to for that day.
All of this makes for my perfect cup of joe! On the weekends (or when we run out of coffee filters), we do enjoy using our french press.
How do you like your perfect cup of coffee?