I'm so thrilled and surprised! I adore this little award because it shines on us "smaller" blogs that have still made a footprint in the blogosphere. The low-down on the Liebster goes like this:
- Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Don't leave your recipients in the dark! List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself!
Thanks again to 333 Miles, with love... for thinking of me! I'm still so tiny over here at Skinny Jeans that I don't even have a button (don't worry...I'm working on it!)!
Time for me to share my blog love!
[Anna at Life is Sweet*]
Now you need to know 5 completely uninteresting randoms:
- I'm obsessed with Law & Order. I have it on in the background as I type.
- Even though I have two cats + two dogs, I'm unofficially allergic. My eyes get all itchy and my nose stuffy when I get too much pet hair near my face.
- I'm also unofficially diagnosed with asthma. It's a real bitch for working out. I have to use an inhaler before every physical activity. This gets really annoying when keeping up with an inhaler and annoying financially (those things are expensive!). Also, I think the asthma is allergy-related.
- I might drink a lot of good (ie. quality and craft) beers, but I'm not opposed to a light, "crappy" beer when I am sitting at home alone.
- I've been to Asia...Cambodia specifically. I was a junior in high school when my family travelled there to adopt one of my sisters. It was truly a life changing experience. It sparked my love for children and social work.
And there ya go! Now go give some shout outs to those "baby" blogs. I swear I'm always 10x more likely to follow a blog that has a little blog following because I want to support them!