I wanted to pop in real quick on a Saturday. I'm headed to Athens today to spend some time with my family since it's my sisters' spring break too. I'm taking my computer, so I won't be lost and alone in Georgia. Being on spring break (and having a glorious two week spring break) has made me really grateful for a some things recently. I'm grateful for...
- Having the time to sleep long enough to feel rested and wake up on my own.
- Having the time to eat my breakfast and drink coffee while I blog
- Waking up next to
D BaileyD & Bailey when it's not dark out
- Running errands during the day
- Although it bemoans me to say it, I'm grateful to have a job that allows me this wonderful spring break no matter how fast it may fly by.
- D: for taking me on awesome trips, for helping me purchase things that make me happy, for taking care of and loving me
Of course I could go on, but I'll keep it simple and sweet. I just stumbled upon Whitney's blog the other night (and now I'm currently obsessed), and she reminded me that I'm free to be happy. Sometimes it feels like a never-ending battle when the majority of your days are consumed by a job that feels like it has more frustrating days than not (or days that give you literal, physical anxiety...I should probably take something for that). I need to keep my head up and remember to make that daily decision to be happy.