[Cinque Terre, Italy]
1. TRAVELING. I yearn to travel. I haven't been that many places in the realm of the world. I haven't traveled outside the south (well including Florida). I just ventured to Virginia for the first time a couple months ago. It's funny I've traveled more internationally than I have domestic. My travel list grows practically daily though. I would never want to live a life where I didn't get to see as many places in the world as possible.
[Isn't he handsome?]
2. BAILEY. I have another cat and two dogs, but Bailey was my first pet all of my own. D picked him out from the shelter and gave him to me after a tough time I was having. I raised Bailey from a kitten. He holds a very special place in my heart. Obv one day I'm going to have to live without him...but for now I pretend that day will never come.
[Our very first picture taken together back in 2005]
3.MY BED/MY HUBBY. This picture was actually taken in bed too. I relish my time to sleep in and relax in my bed, especially in my bed with my hubby. I definitely can't live without a comfy bed!
4. BREAKFAST. I love, love love anything and everything breakfast. I know I've talked vegetarian...but I can not turn down bacon (although I try to buy humanely raised bacon...and same goes for sausage). D is the best hubby ever and makes kick ass breakfasts on the weekends. I could eat eggs for every meal. And I die for a brunch :)
[First, how much do you love Emma Watson in this picture?? Second, find it here]
5. BOOKS/READING. I dream of having a library in my house one day filled with rows and rows of books. I love reading and have such a long wishlist of books I want. Currently, I want to read a lot of classics that I've never read. How sad is it that I teach English (just middle school) and have never read Pride and Prejudice?! Don't fret, I'm starting on it next week when we go camping.
[Had to get in a little bit of Gossip Girl...they're wearing a beautiful Chanel sweater that I adore. Found here.]
6. JACKETS/SWEATERS/CARDYS. I can not get enough sweaters and cardigans. I love pairing oversized pieces with skinny jeans. There is something so comforting and cozy about wrapping up in a sweater.
[Pshhhh...wish I was that small. credit where it's due.]
7. WORKING OUT. Ok...I can (and have) lived without this. I love the way it makes me feel though. I love feeling accomplished after I have pushed myself through a run. Funny how quickly these wonderful feelings slip my mind. I hope I continue to be reminded of the way working out makes me feel and continue the "kick" as a lifestyle.
[This makes me drool just looking at it. Google images]
8. CHIPS AND SALSA. Two things on this list are food (notably "unhealthy" foods) which probably explains why I do not have a body like the girl above. I can not even stop myself at Mexican restaurants. Whoa. I could eat an entire basket by myself. We still haven't found the perfect Mexican in Raleigh (die inside.) but BIG basket of chips and LARGE bowl of salsa is crucial.
[Only in stick form!]
9. CHAPSTICK. I've been addicted to Carmex for a while. I want to make the move to Burt's Bees though since it's local to NC. I have a weird addiction to chapstick. I have to put it on every time I get in a car!
[These aren't mine, but mine are just about as worn]
10. MY CHACOS. Probably another reason I struggle with fashion. I'm going to be one unfashionable 40 year old. I own two pairs of Chacos. My first pair, which looks like the ones pictures, I've had since I was a senior in high school! That's 8 years people! They are still completely wearable and holding strong. I love them. They're so comfy and perfect for festivals and river/camping trips :)